To ensure our space remains safe and comfortable and to protect the health and safety of our students and teachers, we have made some changes and politely ask all students to adhere to the requirements below when visiting the studio:
- Book a class in advance or use the MINDBODY App and ensure you have a space, there no are no “walk ins”
- Bring your own yoga/pilates mat and any other required equipment (contact the studio for equipment advise).
- Bring a face mask for entering the studio, you can remove this once on your mat
- Bring your own non glass water bottle
- Cancel your space within 24 hours if you are not able to attend
- Download the NHS COVID-19 app so you can check in at the studio on arrival
- Do not come if you are suffering with any COVID-19 related symptoms such as high temperature, a new, continuous cough, loss or change to your sense of smell or taste. If you have been in contact with anyone presenting symptoms then you also must not attend classes. For more info visit: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- Do not come to class if you have travelled in the last 14 days to a quarantined restricted county and you have to self-isolate. For more info visit: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-countries-and-territories-exempt-from-advice-against-all-but-essential-international-travel
- Come ready for class – no changing permitted
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before the class start-time
- You will be required to wait outside the studio building to allow only two people at any one time to enter. Please wait responsibly and maintain social distancing (there will be no waiting allowed in the lobby area)
- A face covering is required upon entry into the lobby area. The face covering can be removed once you are on your mat. Should you need to leave the mat at any point (i.e. to use the toilet) the face covering must be re-applied
- Check in using the NHS COVID-19 app on arrival
- Hand sanitiser stations must be used when you enter and exit the lobby area. You will not be permitted into the studio until this has been used. They must also be used if entering and leaving the bathroom facilities
- Head straight into the studio with minimal belongings. To ensure that we are adhering to government guidelines on social distancing, there will be yellow markers on the floor to indicate where your mat should be placed.
- Place your belongings in the basket provided at the top of your mat
- Roll your mat onto one of the allocated spaces and BREATHE!
- There will be no hands-on adjustment and the teacher will also stay on their mat.
- Should you need to leave the mat at any point (i.e. to use the toilet) the face covering must be re-applied
- At the end of the class two people at one time will exit the studio starting from the back to the front.
- Leave promptly when asked to allow enough time for the teacher to adequately clean and prepare for the next class
- All ‘touch points’ will be sanitised between classes and the studio will be deep cleaned daily so that we can all practice with confidence.